Active Q-Switched Nanosecond Laser
for Industrial Application
VISOR-R series are Q-switched DPSS lasers specifically designed to make your life easier outside the comfort of your lab! These robust lasers achieve high pulse energy within the smallest footprint on the market – ideal for the most challenging industrial applications.
The VISOR-R IP65 sealed body requires almost no maintenance. Just connect to its Plug'n'Play features to make VISOR-R deliver powerful and reliable output.
High accuracy and stable measurements are possible even under the most adverse conditions: you can perform LIBS, LIDAR, PIV, LIF application remotely, without worrying about the weather! With VISOR-R lasers, being portable has never been easier!
- Smallest footprint on the market – only 134×75×55 mm
- More than 90 mJ pulse energy @ 1064 nm
- For harsh environments – IP65 rating. Base version operating in +10 / +35 ºC range, advanced version -10 / +50 ºC
- Up to 20 Hz pulse repetition rate
- One box solution – integrated laser driver
- MIL-STD-810 (Vibration and shock) compliant
- Photoacoustic medical imaging
- Optical amplification
|Pulse energy||> 90 mJ|
|Typical pulse duration ²||< 15 ns|
|Pulse repetition rate||1 – 20 Hz *|
|Beam profile||Top Hat|
|Beam divergence ³||< 1.5 mrad|
|Polarization||Linear, horizontal at 1064 nm|
|Typical beam size 4||5 × 5 mm|
|Laser head (W×L×H)||134 × 75 × 55 mm|
|Laser head with shutter module (W×L×H)||160 × 75 × 55 mm|
|Emitted heat||< 25 W|
|Ambient temperature||15 – 35 ºC **|
|Relative humidity (non-condensing)||< 95 %|
|Operating voltage||15 – 27 VDC ***|
|Power consumption||< 44 W|
* Up to 50Hz available upon request.
** -10 ºC to +50 ºC range upon request.
*** Laser can be powered from appropriate 12 VDC power source upon request.
1) Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm.
2) FWHM level at 1064 nm.
3) Full angle measured at the 1/e² level. Lower beam divergence is available upon request.
4) Beam sizer is measured 20 cm from laser output at the 1/e² level.