Compact OEM Q-Switch Driver
APHQSD3800 series are compact OEM 3.8 kV Q-switch drivers for extreme temperatures and with the highest voltage output vs. system size available on the market.
- Smallest footprint on the market – only 28 × 28 × 12 mm
- Up to 3.8 kV output
- For extreme temperatures – fully operating in the -55 / +80 ºC range
- Up to 140 Hz pulse repetition rate
|Output voltage||1.8 – 3.8 kV|
|Triger pulse width||> 300 ns to DC|
|Triger input||Opto-isolated, input impedance 2.4 kΩ|
|Pulse repetition rate||1 – 140 Hz|
|Recovery||6 ms typical ²|
|Rise time||28 ns typical at 30 pF load 3.2 kV, resistive load 66 MΩ|
|Power||12 – 30 VDC|
|Voltage control||External programming adapter and Windows based software ³|
|Input connector||8 pin WE 665008113322 of flying leads|
|Output connector||Flying leads|
|Size (W×L×H)||28 × 28 × 12mm|
|Operating temperature||-55 / +80 ºC|
|Storage temperature||-55 / +90 ºC|
1) Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change.
2) Time limiting must be done by the controlling device.
3) Internal trimpot as an option upon request.