3D printing capabilities for fast prototyping and on-demand manufacturing
SLS PLASTIC SERVICE
Using the Sintratec S2, the Aktyvus Photonics team have access to fast prototyping capabilities, enabling the quick production of support structures and housing parts. Parts are printed in Polyamide 12 (or Nylon 12), a good general-use thermoplastic with excellent toughness and tensile strength.
- Technology: SLS
- Material: PA12 (PC, nylon…)
- Max. build size: ⌀ 130 x 360 mm
SLM METAL SERVICE
For manufacturing metal components with elaborate structures and parts made from reactive materials like titanium. The Mlab R is capable of building in both reactive and non-reactive materials and produces fully dense parts with a surface finish that is unmatched in laser systems. The physical separation of the process chamber and handling station offers the possibility of using the handling station for multiplemachines. The Mlab R now expands the previous range of materials to include titanium and titanium alloys.
- Technology: DMLM
- Layer thickness: 15 – 30 µm
- Build envelope 90 x 90 x 80 mm (x,y,z)
- Materials available: Aluminum AlSi10Mg Titanium Ti6Al4V ELI Grade 23 Titanium CPTi Grade 2, rematitan® CL (Ti6Al4V ELI)
- Materials upon request: Stainless Steel 316L, Stainless Steel 17-4PH, Bronze CuSn, remanium star® CL (CoCrW), rematitan® CL (Ti6Al4V ELI), Silver 930, Gold, Yellow, Gold, Rose, Platinum.
- Rematitan® CL is a TiAlV-alloy for the production of of metallic restaurations: crowns,bridges and implants.
- Aluminum - is used for manufacturing lightweight prototypes, unique or series production parts in the field of automotive and aerospace industries with high mechanical and dynamic load.
|Unit||Aluminum CL 31AL||Titanium Rematitan|
|Elongation at Fracture||%||2%-3%||10%|
|Thermal expantion coeff||10-6 K-1||20||10.16|